HR Officer - Frontline Recrutiment
About the Company
Our client, a well-established conglomerate is now seeking for a proactive and detail minded Human Resources Officer/ Senior Human Resources Officer to cope with their growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR manager, you are responsible to manage end-to-end recruitment processes, from hiring budgets, sourcing candidate, screening test design and preparation, selection interview, salary proposal preparation, offer making to employment contract preparation and reference checking. You will be also provide advices and support to line managers on all staff related issues, organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities. Last but not least, you will have to work on HR ad-hoc projects as assigned.
About the Person
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years HR experience gained from sizable companies is an advantage, preferably from retail or other fast-paced sectors.
- Independent, excellent organization skills, self-motivated and dynamic personality.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Fluent in spoken/written English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.