Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Technology continues to spearhead its role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times. Come and join us if you are:
• Excited and looking forward to the next stage of technology revolution
• Passionate in technologies and striving to make a difference with the aid of automation
• Interested to make an impact to the society by helping industry-leaders elevating their business efficiencies
• Enjoying to be in the community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
• Striving to perform, inspire, progress and achieve more
HR Recruitment Specialist (Digital / Technology), Talent Acquisition
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Human Resources > Others
Human Resources > Generalist HR
Human Resources > Recruitment / Executive Search
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. Our Corporate Function provides deep expertise to manage and operate Accenture’s business functions. Corporate Function professionals make sure we grow as a company efficiently and effectively. We must continually update our organization and evolve to meet the ever-changing demands of the marketplace and achieve higher performance both for ourselves and our clients. Our Corporate Function people play a leading role in our strategic and operational programs, acting as the agents of change within Accenture itself. We need people who can challenge conventional wisdom, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our business.
Accenture Hong Kong is growing aggressively and created another new Recruiter headcount
- Efficiently and effectively use recruiting techniques to manage full cycle recruitment process
- Closely connect with hiring managers to understand job descriptions and candidates selection criteria accurately
- Source for various positions utilizing skills in internet searches, professional networks, cold calling, employee referrals, recruitment agencies, etc
- Maintain data integrity in our applicant tracking system
- Provide first level screening for all candidates scheduled to meet with hiring team
- Offer advices to hiring managers and candidates on interview assessments, offer proposal and approval
- Develop and maintain relationship with active and passive candidates, keep candidates warm from CV submission through onboarding
- Bachelor Degree holder
- 2-8 years of intensive recruiting and/or sourcing experience ideally in digital, technology / IT and/or advisory / consulting roles
- In-house recruitment experience in a similar sizable global company is an advantage
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, manage multiple searches and high volume of demands
- Advanced internet searching skill, networking, leveraging referrals and ability to develop sourcing strategies for various roles
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Non-Cantonese speakers WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Office Location: Accenture HK-OIE Office, 2-3/F, One Island East, Quarry Bay
Interested parties please send detailed resume with current & expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply" button.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose only.