HRIS Officer - up to 24k
About the Company
Our client is a marketing, distribution and manufacturing company with a wide range of businesses throughout East Asia, including luxury products, beverages, electronic consumer goods. They are now looking for a HRIS Specialist to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Department, you are responsible to participate in HRIS development projects, liaise with stakeholders to refine and document business requirements, develop specifications, perform testing and monitor schedules and deadlines. Also to participate in HRIS sustainment activities, supporting implementation of production fixes, service packages, minor upgrades and enhancements.
About the Person
- Degree or Diploma level education in Business, Human Resources, Computer Science, and / or MIS related disciplines
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience and functional knowledge and understanding of HR processes and / or HRIS.
- Experience in implementing / coordinating HR and payroll information systems is a plus
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong writeen and verbal communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Attention to details, strong analytical skills with ability to contribute to decisions and recommendations.
- Immediate Avaialble is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.