The Pictureworks Group, with its headquarters based in Singapore, is a company that provides out-of-home imaging solutions and services to consumers in theme parks, attractions and special events worldwide.
PictureAir™, a proprietary technology solution, connects consumers via cloud technologies to capture and organise their image memories. PictureAir™ has been installed in 15 countries and in over 80 locations, capturing over 50M smiles annually. With branch offices established in United States, Mexico, Japan, China, Indonesia and Malaysia, the Group has won compliments from worldwide partners and achieved proven track records for remarkable performance in projects.
Why Join us?
The Group has growing needs for professionals from a diverse variety of skills, talents and cultural backgrounds to join our team. We look for like-minded talents like you who aspire to create and make their mark in the exciting business of capturing and telling their stories for millions of smiles around the world. As part of the Pictureworks family, you will be working with a diverse team, connected to worldwide distinguished partners and a career pathway to develop and achieve your fullest potential, regardless of the roles.
Human Resources Assistant 人力資源助理
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Meal allowance, Transportation allowance, Travel allowance|
|Industry||Travel / Tourism|
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
- To provide full spectrum of HR functions;
- Assist in the recruitment duties such as job posting, interviewschedule, campus recruitment and on boarding arrangement;
- Handle the whole process of monthly payroll and staff benefits
- Assist in ad hoc projects
- Diploma or above in Human Resources/Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 1 year of experience in handling full spectrum of HR/Admin functions
- Preferably in the Tourism and Hospitality industry or Service and Retail Industry
- Sound knowledge of the Hong Kong and China employment law and other related regulations and human resource practices
- Good communication and presentation skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Possess excellent EQ and high personal and professional ethnics
- Good interpersonal, motivation and influencing skills
- Self-motivated, keen to learn, able to work independently and strong sense of responsibility
For interested applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com.