Hanlun Limitedspecializes in managing serviced apartments through Hanlun Habitats Limited (http://www.hanlunhabitats.com) and publishing eLearning educational software through Hanlun Information Limited (http://www.hanluninfo.com).
We sincerely invite an energetic candidate to join our team as:
Human Resources Assistant
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Human Resources > Generalist HR
The incumbent will assist the team to plan, develop and implement company policies related to personnel administration, recruitment and selection, training and development, also benefits and compensation.
- Diploma in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- Knowledge in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Willing to learn and detail-minded; pleasant with good interpersonal and communication skills, a good team-player
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong PC skills in Excel, Word, and Chinese Word Processing