Established in August 1988 and headquartered in Fuzhou, Industrial Bank is one of the first batch of joint-stock commercial banks in Mainland China. The Bank was listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (Stock Code 601166) in February 2007, and was ranked one of the top 50 world banks by the banker magazine in the United Kingdom. Commencing business in March 2014, Industrial Bank Hong Kong Branch adopts the business philosophy of “Dedicated Service, Together We Grow” and equips itself with professional teams and advanced management systems. As an international financial platform for the entire Group, the Branch would proactively develop corporate banking and financial markets business and provide cross-border financial solutions for the region.
To support our business development in Hong Kong, we invite high caliber and energetic candidates in the commercial banking field to join us and grow together.
Human Resources Assistant (6-Month Contract)
|Work exp||2 Years or below|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
Human Resources > Compensation & Benefits
Human Resources > Generalist HR
Human Resources > Training & Development
- Perform administrative supports in HR functions, including recruitment, training, compensation and benefits, etc.
- Manage HR database, staff records and attendance records
- Provide supports to other ad-hoc projects
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Well versed in HK Labour Ordinance, Employees Compensation Ordinance and other HR related legislations
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Mandarin (a must)
- Good computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese Word processing
- Immediate availability is highly preferred