Hang Seng Management College (HSMC), restructured from the former Hang Seng School of Commerce, was established in 2010 as a non-profit-making private university-level institution with five Schools (Business, Communication, Decision Sciences, Humanities & Social Science, and Translation), about 5,000 full-time students and 185 full-time faculty members. Adopting the unique “Liberal + Professional” education model, HSMC is a residential-type College which puts quality teaching and students’ all-round development as its highest priorities. Aspiring to be a leading self-financing university in Hong Kong, HSMC features top-quality faculty members, award-winning green campus facilities, innovative degree programmes, impactful research on corporate sustainability, and excellent student support services, with the aim of nurturing young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds, human caring and social responsibilities.
The College now invites applications for the following position:
Human Resources Assistant - Human Resources Office
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Gratuity, Medical plan|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Others
Human Resources > Generalist HR
Human Resources > Others
- assist in a wide spectrum of human resources functions including recruitment and benefits administration;
- handle and maintain HR filing system, database and records; and
- prepare and update various HR reports and analyses for the Management.
- possess tertiary education qualification in human resources or business management discipline, preferably with 1-year relevant experience;
- be proficient in PC skill and software applications particularly in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
- be a fast learner, self-motivated, a good team player and able to work independently with strong sense of responsibility and confidentiality;
- possess good interpersonal and communication skills; and
- have good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.