The Tung Wah Group of Hospitals is the largest charitable organization in Hong Kong. At present, we offer Medical and Health Services, Education Services and Community Services to the community with over 300 service centres spreading over the territory of Hong Kong.
Human Resources Assistant II (REF: A3/HRAII/A&ESP/SCMPW)
Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- provide clerical support in developing, maintaining and revising staff relations and welfare policies, internal controls and operational guidelines to align with corporate strategies;
- carry out daily office administration duties including budgeting and cost control, purchasing and maintaining office supplies, managing office equipment and fixed assets registrations as well as workplace housekeeping;
- assist in the development, monitoring and maintenance of a training system;
- perform duties related to various internal and external electronic platforms, and I.T. related policies;
- perform document management duties and handle telephone enquiries; and
- provide support in organizing internal training programmes and carry out other duties as assigned, such as staff welfare, and staff relations event.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- (a) 5 passes in HKCEE including English Language (Syl. B), Chinese Language and Mathematics or equivalent plus at least 2 years of relevant experience; or
(b) completion of F.5 plus at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- strong computer knowledge including Chinese and English word-processing, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and Photoshop/PhotoImpact; and
- proficiency in written Chinese and English.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the HKCEE results/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.