Reporting to the Learning & Development Manager, the appointee will perform the following responsibilities:
- To provide administrative support to the HK Electric Institute such as training nomination and notification, generation of related reports, issuance of certificates, etc.
- To provide logistical supports to in-house training programmes including classroom setting, preparation of training materials as well as data consolidation and analysis
- To handle external training applications
- To maintain training records and generate analysis reports
- To assist in administration of sponsorships for training programmes and tertiary institutional programmes
- To provide administrative support to the Section and maintain its operational efficiency
- To handle enquiries from internal clients, consultants, suppliers and tertiary institutes
- To perform ad-hoc administrative assignments and participate in projects as and when required
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Work experience in administration preferred
- Good planning, organizing and interpersonal skills with business acumen
- Mature, self-motivated and a good team player with positive thinking
- Able to prioritise work and perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications including Excel, Chinese Word Processing and PowerPoint
- Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written
This is a 2-year contract position. The renewal of contract is subject to the Company’s business needs and performance of the individual.
Working Location : Admiralty
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with details of qualification, experience, present and expected salaries, and contact number to the Human Resources Services Manager, The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd. at on or before 26 November 2016 and quote the reference number in your application. Please also visit our website to know more about our Company http://www.hkelectric.com.
Important: To facilitate our easy tracking, please use a unique file name for all attachments and your email subject box in this format: HR-LD-HRA-CP-Last Name First Name Other Names (if applicable)
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All unsuccessful applications will be kept for six months after the date of this advertisement.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used only for recruitment-related purposes in accordance with the laws and ordinance of the HKSAR.
|Work exp||Less than 1 year|
|Job function||Human Resources (Training & Development)
Administration (Clerical / Admin / Operation)