AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
Human Resources Executive (Recruitment focused)
|Work exp||2 Years To 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
Human Resources > Business Partner
Human Resources > Recruitment / Executive Search
Human Resources > Others
On behalf of our prestige client, we are seeking for high caliber to fill the position of Human Resources Executive.
- Provide HR support and advisory services in talent acquisition, staff performance and employee relations to designated business units
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process for corporate or frontline staff, from sourcing, screening, interviewing candidates to on-board arrangement
- Assist Manager to review and develop HR strategies, policies and procedures
- Plan and execute wide range of recruitment projects, such as job fairs, campus recruitment, etc
- Maintain good relationship with Line Managers and external vendors
- Compile regular reports and participate in ad hoc HR initiatives
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years frontline and back office recruitment experience gained from dynamic and labour intensive environment, ideally from retail / FMCG / catering / telecom sector
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Well-organized, proactive and independent with the ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities
- A strong team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint and familiar with HRIS
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)