Hotel Royal Macau is an elegant luxury hotel situated on Estrada da Vitoria near the centre of Macau at the foot of the city's legendary landmark, the 174-metre-high hill, Colina da Guia. Well placed for both business and leisure travelers. Well equipped with three stylish restaurants and bar, a Fitness Centre, a swimming pool and a choice of 380 spacious guest rooms and suites over 19 floors, the Hotel Royal presents the highest standards in all areas of accommodation and service. The Hotel Royal Macau is fully equipped to host business meetings and functions accommodating up to 200 people. The opulent furnishings and graceful decor of the hotel create an ideal ambience for work or leisure, and the addition of the latest technologies and a first-class service ensure every detail of the event is a success.
Human Resources Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Human Resources > Generalist HR
Legal / Professional Services > Paralegal / Legal support
Human Resources > Recruitment / Executive Search
- Monitor HRIS implementation, handle matters relating to recruitment, compensation & benefits, payroll, employee relations, performance evaluation, assist in manpower planning, staffs development, legal cases, visa application, insurance issue and HR reporting
- Formulate, implement and review HR policies and procedures
- Familiar with Macau and Hong Kong labor law
- Responsible for employee onboarding and termination process
- Develop and maintain employee retention and recognition programs.
- Perform an annual competitive wage and benefit analysis.
- Provide prompt support for ad-hoc projects
- University graduate, major in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in the hotel industry, preferably in 5-star hotel
- Strong communication & organizational skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment laws and regulations pertaining to human resources issues in Macau and Hong Kong.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve complex HR issues in a confidential manner.
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Cantonese