Established in 2009, we are a growing Restaurant Group, with 8 unique concepts under management. With further expansion plans, we are looking for the candidates to join our company.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
|Work exp||5 Years To 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Flexible working hours, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Special / extra leave|
|Industry||Catering / Food & Beverage|
Human Resources > HR Director / Manager
- Supervise full spectrum of Human Resources functions including recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance management, training and employee relations.
- Formulate, implement, review and update company policies and procedures to ensure that they are in compliance with statutory requirements and enhance the overall business effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide solutions and advice on all HR matters to all business units.
- Lead, drive and involve in a variety of HR projects and initiatives.
- Handle and coordinate matters for the expatriate staff.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
- Possess at least 3-5 years’ at managerial level in F&B industry.
- High level strategic thinking and people management skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated, responsible and a good team player with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge in HR practices, labour ordinance & related legal regulatory.
- Proficient in PC knowledge in Microsoft Office, Power Point and Excel.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Interested parties please send a resume stating your expected salary by e-mail to Human Resources Department at email@example.com
*Information provided by you will only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant position.