Your Dream Job Is Just One Click Away!
We, Beauty Express, is a leading beauty & Hair care company, who is looking for outstanding talents to join our family.
A high base salary, extremely rewarding commission scheme, and a great working environment are just part of the great working conditions we offer!
If you find the above interesting, we’d love to hear from you!
Human Resources Manager
|Work exp||4 Years To 6 Years|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Gratuity, MPF, Maternity leave, Paid overtime, Performance bonus, Year-end bonus|
|Industry||Retail - Beauty|
Human Resources > HR Director / Manager
We are urgently seeking for a Human Resources Manager. This role offers independent autonomy to create and source for various engagement activities to enhance team work and wellness to the employees.
- Responsible for the formulation, development, implementation of the company’s employee engagement and industrial relations practices
- Builds consistent employee engagement practices
- Works closely with various divisions in the implementation of any activities/programs within the organization
- Monitors and evaluates programs to ensure that it is aligned with the objectives
- Coach and provide feedback to Managers in handling employee cases
- Handling/assesses employees disciplinary issues and works with relevant parties such as Head of Department, Legal Department and Senior Management in developing viable solutions and provide correct sanctions as per company code of conduct
- Handling employee communication
- Execute and review relevant HR Policies & Procedure in timely and efficient manner
- Provide HR Services to affiliate companies or special projects
- Work independently with minimum supervision, exercises positive & good judgement and maintain confidentiality of information received in the normal course of duties
Qualifications & Experience
- A graduate of Bachelor’s Degree on Human Resources, Business, and/or any related field of study
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in HR function with focus in employee engagement, welfare & relations
- Minimum of 2 years in a managerial or supervisory capacity
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluent in spoken English and Mandarin plus excellent written English and Chinese