Human Resources Manager (3-4 days in PRC/offshore)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Human Resources > Compensation & Benefits
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Human Resources > Generalist HR
|Salary (HKD)||$45,000 - $50,000|
• Degree / Higher Diplomain Human Resources Management or related discipline
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in handling all round HR and administrative functions with sizable organizations in manufacturing background, preferable garment industry.
• In-depth knowledge of HR employment laws and practices in PRC & Cambodia. Practical knowledge of HR operations at managerial level
• Good communication skills in English and Mandarin
• Well-organized, analytical and good team player
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Regular travel to PRC (Zhong Shan) 3-4 days per week and willing to travel Cambodia in required
• Oversee Human Resources Function of PRC & Cambodia factories
• Lead factory teammates to ensure smooth service delivery on wide range of Human Resources services
• Provide professional guidance and coaching to individual factory HR department heads and functional heads in handling HR issues
• Management of payroll, benefit and compensation administration, performance, attendance record and other HR related matters.
• Review and enhance existing HR system and practice.
Edmond So - 26275200