Ronald Lu & Partners (RLP), established in Hong Kong in 1976, is an award-winning practice specializing in architectural and interior design and master planning. The firm has completed and is engaged in wide variety of projects, including large-scale integrated urban developments, transit-oriented development, commercial buildings, residential developments, and cultural and public developments. RLP has received over 130 local and international accolades for its exceptional projects, in particular the Zero Carbon Building, Academic 3 of the City University of Hong Kong, the China Resources Building and S K Yee Healthy Life Centre. RLP has been ranked as a Top 50 architectural firm by UK’s Building Design “bd” magazine in 2016.
RLP has offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen, housing its strong team of over 600 professionals. Committed to charity and social responsibility, RLP has been awarded the Caring Company Logo for six years in a row.
Human Resources Manager (Ref: CT_HRM)
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Human Resources > Others
Human Resources > HR Director / Manager
Human Resources > Generalist HR
- Manage full spectrum of HR functions, deliver high quality HR services and support;
- Formulate, implement and review HR policies and procedures;
- Monitor HRIS implementation, handle matters relating to statutory tax, social and welfare contributions, staff insurance, payroll and HR reporting;
- Ensure effective implementation of performance management programs in order to maintain a performance driven atmosphere;
- Implement and support Corporate compliance policies and other HR processes;
- Provide prompt support for ad-hoc projects/requests from Corporate and/or Regional office.
- Degree holder in HR Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of HR experience with multinational companies, with China exposure is preferable
- In-depth knowledge of PRC Labor Law and HR related regulations
- Experience in HRIS implementation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that enhance effectiveness with all levels of people
- Proactive, hands-on, organized with a can-do working attitude
- Excellent spoken and written English, fluent in Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office applications