Established in 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is a leading non-governmental organisation specialising in mental health. We aim to make a positive difference by advocating for equal opportunities for people in recovery, enhancing their quality of life and moving towards an inclusive society through direct services, social enterprises, mental health education, mutual aid and family support. We currently operate 50 services / projects and 20 social enterprises serving more than 12,000 persons in recovery every year.
For further details about the Association, please visit its website at http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Human Resources Officer
|Work exp||2 Years To 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, MPF, Maternity leave, Paternity leave|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Human Resources > Generalist HR
Government / Social Service > Community Services / Non-profit Organisations
|Salary (HKD)||$15,000 - $25,000|
To assist the Human Resources Manager in providing human resources service including but not limited to payroll, compensation and benefits administration, recruitment, development of HRIS, preparation of data for statistical reports and various human resources analysis.
- A recognized University degree in human resources management / business administration or other related discipline;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in providing all-rounded HR services, preferably gained in NGO or public sector;
- Familiar with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance & other related legal requirements;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure; and
- Proficient in general office software applications and experience in HRIS is a definite advantage.