Established in 2009, we are a growing Restaurant Group, with 8 unique concepts under management. With further expansion plans, we are looking for the candidates to join our company.
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Flexible working hours, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Special / extra leave|
|Industry||Catering / Food & Beverage|
Human Resources > Generalist HR
- Participate in full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, compensation and benefits and employee relations.
- Assist in implementation and maintenance of HR policies and initiatives.
- Manage and maintain the staff information and records in the HRIS and compile HR related statistics and reports.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline, with 5 years’ relevant working experience in similar position, preferably gains in F&B industry.
- Well-versed in Hong Kong employment related ordinances and regulations.
- A team player with pleasant personality.
- Good PC knowledge in Microsoft Office, Power Point and Excel.
Interested parties please send a resume stating your expected salary by e-mail to Human Resources Department at email@example.com
*Information provided by you will only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant position.