Human Resources Officer
|Skill||Employment Ordinance, PC skills especially excel, powerpoint presentation|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, MPF, Medical plan, Statutory holidays, Year-end bonus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Others|
Human Resources > Generalist HR
Human Resources > Business Partner
Our client is an established manufacturing company with headquarter in Hong Kong and factories in Mainland China and Asia countries. Aligned with corporate strategies towards a successful year 2017, they are currently seeking a Human Resources officer to work in Hong Kong with travelling to major cities in China.
- Reporting to HR Account Service team for Hong Kong and Mainland China, responsible for the full HR spectrum including recruitment, employee relations, training and development and staffing related co-ordination.
- Organize and support the rollout of various employee relations, training, development and performance activities at the companywide or departmental level.
- Co-ordinate with HR teammates in China and overseas offices to ensure alignment of HR policies and practices.
- Work with compensation & payroll team to prepare HR monthly report and analysis as well as annual planning and other ad hoc projects.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Full-time Degree/Diploma in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ solid human resources experience in manufacturing industry. PRC stationed experience is a plus.
- Well versed with the Employment Ordinance in Hong Kong
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power point and Chinese Word processing
- Good spoken language in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Good communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Approachable, proactive, well-organized, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Occasional travelling to China and overseas countries
Candidate with less experience will be considered for assistant officer position.
For interested applicants – Please send your CV with last drawn and expected salary, date of availability and reasons of leaving for past employment to “Room 2, 20/F., Malaysia Building, 50 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong” or click APPLY NOW.
Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.