- Provide HR services including but not limited to payroll, employee relations and Compensation & Benefits related projects.
- Participate in reviewing, developing and implementing HR policies, programs and initiatives.
- Be responsible for drafting & translating HR documents.
- Prepare and analyze various HR regular and management reports.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or Translation or equivalent.
- At least 6 years relevant experience focusing in C&B area is preferable.
- Possess strong C&B knowledge with good understanding of HR practices.
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Cantonese.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resources Officer.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. Please apply with full resume, available date, present and expected salary and quoting the reference code on the letter & envelope to THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT, HIP HING CONSTRUCTION CO., LTD., 11/F., Chevalier Commercial Centre, No. 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong OR e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org OR fax to 2530 4360.
Company Website: www.hiphing.com.hk
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.