Phillip Wain has been a leader in fitness and beauty industry for more than 39 years. In complete luxury and privacy, members experience quality services including gym, dance class, personal training, facial, slimming, massage, spa and nutritionists’ advice. We aim to provide the ultimate health and beauty solution to members with our luxurious facilities. To cope with our aggressive growth and expansion plan, we are inviting high caliber individuals to join our fast growth team.
Human Resources Officer/ Assistant HR Officer
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Education subsidies, Medical plan, Paid overtime|
|Industry||Beauty / Health Care / Fitness|
Human Resources > Generalist HR
Human Resources > Recruitment / Executive Search
- Acts as the first point of contact to provide one-stop human resources services to the front-line departments
- Handles full spectrum of recruitment activities including sourcing, selection and interviews arrangement.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of different recruitment channels.
- Updates regular management reports on recruitment activities.
- Provide HR administrative support and other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Degree or Diploma holder in HRM or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years experience in HR with solid experience in recruitment
- Mature, self-motivated, ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Strong PC skills, well-versed in Microsoft applications and Chinese word processing
- Knowledge in beauty/fitness industry will be an advantage
- Immediate available ishighly preferred
We offer a competitive remuneration package including excellent career prospects to the right candidate.
To apply online, please click "Apply Now" or apply with full resume showing current and expected salaries to email: hr@phillip -wain.com /whatsapp 9018 0223
(Personal data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only)