“The Unusual Experience - It has truly been an extraordinary experience.
It touches your soul with five senses.”
We are looking for high caliber candidates to join our team and support the company’s growth and expansion.
Human Resources Officer (Recruitment)
|Work exp||3 Years To 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Education subsidies, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Retail - Fashion / Accessories|
Human Resources > Recruitment / Executive Search
Human Resources > Generalist HR
- Liaise with line managers for identifying the hiring needs, job descriptions, selection criteria, and hiring budgets
- Evaluate the application and effectiveness of different advertising media and recruitment channels
- Work with retail operations to support retail front line staff in solving HR relevant issues
- Assist to review and improve current HR system and work procedures to cope with company expansion
- Prepare and analyze recruitment statistical & related HR reports
- Handle HR ad hoc projects as required
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- At least 3-4 years solid relevant experience in retail fashion industry
- Well versed in employment ordinance
- Self-motivated, detail-minded and well organized
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We are looking for candidates with vision, energy and a strong fashion sense who want to be part of a dynamic team and create value. We offer career development as well as regional and local advancement opportunities.
We are a Hong Kong-based fashion label established in 2000, currently with operations in Hong Kong, the Chinese Mainland and Japan. We create a culture rather than just a piece of clothing. Our philosophy and personality is unique and our outlook is global, we bring “The Unusual Experience” to our customers.
Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary to Human Resources Department via email to email@example.com.
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only.