Established in 1996, NTK Academic Group is one of the leading educational service providers in Southeast Asia. Our main office is centrally located in Hong Kong and occupies a 25,000 square foot Grade A office complex with over 90 classrooms, study areas and a science laboratory. NTK also has a Kowloon campus with over 20 classrooms. We specialize in academic programs for students following international curricula, standardized test preparation, educational planning and educational publishing.
For further details, please visit NTK’s website: http://www.ntk.edu.hk.
Human Resources Officer (Ref:JD1014HRO16)
- Provide administrative support to the HR operations & HRIS
- Manage the HR documentation and on boarding logistics
- Manage the leaver logistics activities
- Manage the probation confirmation activities
- Assist end-to-end recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond
- Partner with line managers to assess hiring needs and deliver appropriate talent sourcing solutions
- Enhance employer branding through participation in careers fairs and campus recruitment activities
- Prepare relevant HR reports for management review and to handle various ad-hoc projects
- Degree holder, prefer with at least 2 years of human resources experience
- Flexible, dynamic and result-oriented
- Detail-minded, well-organized with a “can-do” attitude
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
What We Offer
An attractive remuneration package, incentive payment, training program, medical benefits, and sponsorship of staff well-being activities will be offered to the successful candidate, along with various career development and advancement opportunities. The School offers a friendly and multi-national working environment.
Salary is commensurate with qualification and experience.
Thank you for your interest. Please note that we will only contact shortlisted candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only and will be destroyed within 12 months.
Interested parties please send detailed CV and cover letter with expected salary to us.