Swire Resources Limited is the leading retailers and wholesalers of a number of top-selling sports, lifestyle and outdoors brands of apparel, footwear and accessories products. To cope with the Company's rapid expansion, we invite high caliber personnel to join us:
Human Resources Officer (Talent Acquisition)
The incumbent will provide HR services and support to designated departments on recruitment and selection, employee relations, staff retention, performance management, as well as policy and procedure administration. He/she will be involved in project initiatives to support business improvement plans and other ad hoc assignments.
- Liaise with line managers for identifying the hiring needs, job descriptions, selection criteria, and hiring budgets
- Evaluate the application and effectiveness of different advertising media and recruitment channels
- Provide advice and support to line managers on all staff related issues
- Identify and execute possible activities and programs to enhance staff relations
- Assist in reviewing and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Degree in Human Resources is preferred
- Minimum 2 years' HR experiences gained from sizable retail companies
- Independent, excellent organization skills, self-motivated and dynamic personality
- Good team player with strong people and negotiation skills
- Fluent in spoken / written English and Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Attractive remuneration package together with a wide range of fringe benefits including 5-day week, non-contributory retirement benefits scheme, medical coverage and life insurance will be offered.
Please send resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Swire Resources Limited, 21/F, Cityplaza One, 1111 King's Road, Island East, Hong Kong or by fax to 2307 2357 or by clicking the below "Apply Now" button. Please quote reference number "HRO_TA/CP" as subject of email or on cover of application letter.