A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2014 sales of $14 billion and 47,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
Human Resources Specialist (C&B & HRIS focus)
This role is designed to provide one-stop C&B and HRIS support to Hong Kong & Macau operations.
- Work closely with local and regional HRBPs to perform rewards management & administration, including monthly payroll processing, market pricing & job mapping, benefits programs as well as HRIS maintenances for HK and Macau.
- Partner with Shanghai-based regional HR Team to conduct local pay study. Activities includes job matching, review and monitor internal pay data to ensure salaries and all allowances are competitive using internal and external market benchmarking, report generation and provide advice to business leaders and HRBPs on reviews findings and C&B matters.
- Conduct monthly payroll process and audit HR data.
- Lead HRIS projects and system maintenance to ensure data integrity.
- Lead annual salary, sales incentive plan and bonuses review process.
- Review benefits programs. Activities may include conduct existing benefits review, costs analysis, legislative review, benchmark with market practice etc.
- Lead communication process for implementation of new/adjusted C&B programs.
- Assist general HR activities and participate employee engagement activities & projects implementation.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 5 years+ HR experience with at least 3 years of hands-on experience in HK & Macau payroll/C&B experience. Well-versed in HK and Macau employment ordinances.
- Strong HRIS experience (HRPRO / Workday) are preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with reward principles and concepts (including market pricing techniques and compensation plan/structure design knowledge)
- Strong analytical skills with exceptional attention to details under tight timelines.
- Able to work independently and thrive in a fast paced, matrix business environment
- Strong learning agility is a must
- Strong communicator, with good written and verbal communication skills.
- MS Office proficiency
Ecolab will offer you a competitive income and benefits package including a base salary, commission, and bonus potential. At Ecolab, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health – they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you excellent career path and exposure, stock ownership opportunities and tuition reimbursement plan.