Andes Glacier CPA Limited
Andes Glacier CPA Limited. is a rapid expanding CPA and required professionals to work with our wide range of clients, including the provision of services for listed co.
Human Resources Trainee
|Work exp||No work experience To 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||MPF, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Human Resources > Compensation & Benefits
Human Resources > Recruitment / Executive Search
- Assist in payroll management, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, performance management and employee relations etc.
- Handle day to day operations and admin work
- Perform ad-hoc assignments and projects
- Diploma / IVE or equivalent preferably in HR related disciplines
- 0-1 year experience in HR field
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and possess a strong sense of responsibility
- Able to work under pressure and meet the tight deadlines
- On Job training will be provided
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer an attractive remuneration package, including performance bonus, medical scheme excellent career prospects in a warm and friendly working environment. Our company expansion and growth offer numerous opportunities.
If you are interested in this role, please send you personal CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.