ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
I.T Assistant (Multiple Opening)
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Industry||Civil Services / Public Sector|
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Our client, in government unit, is now looking for I.T Assistant to join within their team.
- Perform helpdesk call handling and system support
- Provide PC Windows, LAN support and office automation
- Facilitate the system analysis and design of upgrading of IT system by providing user requirements and information required
- Higher diploma/Degree in IT/Computer Science or 5 subjects passed in HKCEE (includes Chinese and English Syllabus B) in IT, Computing subjects or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity
- Hands on experience in PC LAN Support, Office Automation and helpdesk call handing technique
- Knowledge on Window 7/8/10/XP/2000
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English
- Work experience in Government is an advantage
- Knowledge in Web Programming, JAVA Programming and MS ASP.NET would be an advantage
Recent Graduate with related experience will be considered.
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org ) and quote the job reference no.