ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
I.T Security Specialist (Globally Renowned Bank) (Fresh graduate is welcome)
Our client, a globally renowned bank, is now looking for an I.T Security Specialist to join within their team.
- The IT Specialist will work in the Operations Team of the IT Security Department in HK
- The team serves as a first line of defense function ensuring the company’s electronic based assets are managed, accessed and protected effectively
- Working in a team for access provisioning and issuing of VPN tokens under the token replacement project for the entire Asia Pacific region
- Providing full support to users as well as working with technical teams to resolve any issue to ensure a smooth replacement
- University graduate with a relevant I.T degree
- Basic IT Security knowledge desirable
- Digital token administration experience and skill desirable
- Good risk management skills
- Excellent level of written and oral communication
- Work effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to provide a high quality customer focused service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Engaged, dependable and motivated
- Well organized
- Be a self-starter, able to manage his/her own workload
- A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc:email@example.com ) and quote the job reference no.