Immediate Start: Teacher with leading International Kindergarten. PGCE/ B. Ed candidates, Apply Now!
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: at www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time native-English-teacher role at an International Kindergarten on Hong Kong Island, for an immediate start. The Principal seeks a native English speaker with at least a PGCE. Strong remuneration and great support in this sought-after position.
- Teach English-based classes to children aged 2-6 years.
- Teach a class regularly.
- Create fun, exciting lessons that encourage creativity and confidence in students.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Measure each child’s development throughout the year.
- Teach Monday to Friday and get the holidays.
- Very competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Assistance in finding housing.
- Benefits available.
- Full kindergarten holiday schedule.
- Passionate about early childhood education
- Degree or Post-Graduate in Education-related field or Bachelor of Education.
- Native-level English skills.
- Prior experience as a class teacher is desirable.