China Unicom (Hong Kong) Operations Ltd is a member of China Unicom that provides telecommunication services in Hong Kong. To cope with our development, we would like to invite high caliber candidates to apply for the following position:
In-house Legal Counsel
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan|
Legal / Professional Services > Company Secretary
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
Legal / Professional Services > Others
- provide legal advice, analyse and support to all internal departments and overseas offices on multi-national jurisdictions;
- draft and review a full range of commerical and legal documents;
- develop and supervise compliance with internal policies and external licensing and regulatory requirements;
- liaise with external professionals and other regulatory bodies;
- handle general company secretarial matters.
- Hong Kong qualified solicitor with at least 3 years’ post qualification experience;
- Experience gained from the telecommunications industry is a must;
- Work independently on a full range of legal and company secretarial duties and being flexible to take on a multi-functional role for the group;
- Excellent negotiation, written and oral communications skills with different levels of people including senior management;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
We offer 5-day week, attractive remunerations, benefits and career development opportunities to the qualified candidates. Interested parties please send your resume (in both English & Chinese) and expected salary by email at email@example.com
Personal Data will be collected for recruitment purposes only.