Founded in 2002 with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading executive search firm specialising in the Financial Services, Legal, and Commerce sectors. Our consultants are industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals with strong global networks and extensive knowledge of the local market. We are dedicated to helping candidates to take their career forward.
For further information, please visit our website at www.alsrecruit.com.
In-house Legal / Executive Assistant
About Our Client
Our client is a US-born multinational conglomerate in the manufacturing business.
This role will provide a wide range of paralegal assistance to the legal team head in Asia Pacific, and work with the legal teams in other countries as well as working closely with the regional business and in-house departments including sales, marketing, trade, human resources and finance.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Assisting the legal team with the relevant databases and managing requests from internal clients.
- Initial contract review of legal documents and provide lawyers with the key issues that need to be reviewed.
- Organisation and administrative tasks related to the legal team’s database, filing and e-folders.
- Using Excel and Powerpoint to assist preparing of presentations and training.
- Liaising with a translation team in managing translation of documents for the legal and other business units.
- Other administrative duties may include overseeing IT support, billing, and travel arrangements etc.
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a legal assistant of a MNC or with a law firm.
- Strong organizational skills, self-initiative, and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of languages in English, and ability to work in Chinese will be highly preferred.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent customer/client service, and pro-activeness in taking responsibilities.