Why Join Binatone International?
- We are a fast-growing, successful Tech Company
- We have strong R&D capability, creative designs and worldwide distribution
- We have the best of both worlds - "Start-up entrepreneurial culture wedded to an established 58 year old company"
- We have a global presence and a professional management team which reflects this
- We are a leader in the Internet Of Things space with our own connectivity platform for our products and our partners'
Join us on our exciting journey!
Industrial Design Assistant / CAD Designer
|Work exp||1 Year To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Location||Hong Kong, Shenzhen (深圳)|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Electronics / Electrical Equipment|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
Binatone office is searching for a young and talented designer.
Applicant must be able to assist the conception of projects based on input provided by the industrial Design team. The ideal candidate should be willing to learn and able to assist marketing team to meet the design and schedule requirements of each project.
Proficiency with Keyshot and Adobe illustrator/photoshop is a must, and experience with 3Dsmax is a plus. The candidate should have good 3D visualization aptitude, and a moderate level of mechanical engineering understanding.
- Produce detailed artwork specifications for factory to follow
- create photo realistic renderings for packaging and other marketing materials
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Work with graphic design and industrial design team to execute projects on time
- and on budget
- Review design layouts to find and resolve problems involving compatibility with
- basic design concepts
- Read and understand 2D and 3D drawings
- Make corrections to the drawings as requested by the design team
- Mimimum 5 years of experience
- Proficiency in Keyshot
- Proficiency in Solidworks
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop/illustrator
- Proficiency in Mandarin
- Cantonese and English is a plus