VTech is the global leader in electronic learning products from infancy to preschool and the world’s largest manufacturer of cordless phones. It also provides highly sought-after contract manufacturing services. Founded in 1976, VTech’s mission is to design, manufacture and supply innovation...
VTech is the global leader in electronic learning products from infancy to preschool and the world’s largest manufacturer of cordless phones. It also provides highly sought-after contract manufacturing services. Founded in 1976, VTech’s mission is to design, manufacture and supply innovation and high quality products in a manner that minimizes any impacts on the environment, while creating sustainable value for its stakeholders and the community.
Industrial Engineer (CMS112/S01)
- Lead the industrialization of new products throughout the entire introduction process from concept to customer;
- Insure communications of the project deliverables for the transfer of projects from engineering to production support group;
- Take initiatives to define, analyze and lead implementation of processes that improve project specific industrialization processes, seek for continuous improvement opportunities. Data analyze, review, control and improve production cost and effect of product design changes, develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, streamline processes, to promote efficient staff and facility utilization;
- Perform multiple and parallel activities across projects;
- Proactive support to Project Managers with resource and project tracking activities. Provides weekly/monthly status updates for assigned projects and product lines;
- Manage deployment risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality;
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards;
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, required working flow and procedures and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency, using drafting tools and computer, resolve production issues, maximize product reliability and quality;
- Direct workers engaged in product measurement, inspection, and testing activities to ensure quality control and reliability;
- Degree in Electronics, Industrial, or other Engineering disciplines;
- Min. 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience with at least one year of experience in software engineering environment;
- Seek business opportunities and career development;
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including interpersonal skills in persuasion, negotiation, and conflict resolution;
- Critical thinking, acute listening, clear speaking and writing ability in English and Chinese including Putonghua and Cantonese, problem solving, creativity, focus on business goals;
- Strong time management, organizational and prioritization skills;
- Station in factory in Dongguan, China is required.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Industrial Engineer