Information Security Administrator
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Security / Audit
|Salary (HKD)||$23,000 - $26,000|
• Experience with administration of specific systems such as Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange/Outlook, UNIX and IBM i5 (i.e.., iSeries and AS/400) considered a plus.
• General understanding of PC Help Desk, Operations, Technical Services and the general security requirements of each is considered a plus.
• College degree in a related field
• Technical certifications are considered a plus
• Intermediate PC literacy, good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite, especially Word and Excel. Access is a plus.
• Introductory level understanding of identity and access management concepts.
• Team player, able to work with other members of the Information Security Group in resolving issues
• Professional and cooperative attitude
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Good record keeping skills and an attention to detail
Additional Requirements a Plus:
• Basic understanding of information system security and security controls is considered a plus
• Previous experience with SAP GRC is a plus
The primary purpose of this position is to maintain logical security access controls throughout the Company’s Information Systems for associates.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
• Answer calls and e-mails sent to the Information Security Services Desk and resolve security-related issues
• Daily security administration of information systems, which includes the addition, removal and modification of user access rights on multiple systems.
• Provide 24/7 security assistance to users on a rotational basis.
• Troubleshoot minor security problems for users.
• Work with more senior members of the team to resolve more complex issues.
• Participate in the application user recertification process for Internal Audit
• Participate in the annual SOX internal controls audit and other audits by providing requested documentation timely
• Work on special projects as assigned by Information Security management with assistance from more senior staff members.
• Perform security log reviews as assigned by the Information Security Manager
• Review daily terminations report and take appropriate action
Edmond So - 26275200