A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Information Security Risk Manager
Risk and Compliance - Security & Fraud Risk
Hang Seng's Risk and Compliance ("RKM") strives to maintain a well-balanced risk profile for the Bank while enabling businesses to thrive. Our team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types. We are dedicated to collaborate with businesses, other functional units and regulatory bodies to develop and implement robust and customized risk management frameworks and measures to maintain the strong market position of the Bank.
Security and Fraud Risk protects our customers, staff and the Bank from security and fraud risk through deployment of a balanced mix of technology and personnel, provides a safe environment and peace of mind to our customers and staff, and effective use of fraud intelligence, real time monitoring system and timely investigation services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Information Security Risk Manager.
- Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of the cyber security risk controls and ensure its effectiveness
- Provide expert advice and guidance to the Business/Functions on cyber security risk profile of the bank
- Provide guidance, consultancy and support to businesses and functions in identifying and managing cyber security risk and controls
- Keep abreast of the latest cyber security threat landscape, evaluate the potential impact to the bank
- Perform independent reviews and provide assurance on cyber security risk
- Plan and conduct information security review on third-party service providers to the Bank
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Over 5 years’ experience in IT security and risk management area
- Strong technical or security skills related to IT applications and infrastructure in financial institution
- Solid experience in information systems security assessment, and information security review on third-party service providers
- Good knowledge in banking environment
- Knowledge of banking regulations / guidelines relating to cyber security and technology risk management
- Strong self-motivation, with good leadership, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese; Mandarin is an advantage
- Possess professional qualification such as CISM, CISA and CISSP will be an advantage
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes