Information Technology Support (PMHQ)
In the Sino Group, we treasure people as our most important asset critical to our future success. We have the vision to make Sino the preferred choice for customers, investors and employees by practising the core values of staff integrity, customer first, quality excellence, teamwork, continuous improvement, preparedness and sense of urgency. We provide extensive job-related training in languages, information technology, management skills and strategic thinking through seminars by internationally renowned consultants. We believe that hard work, communication and continuous learning are the cornerstones of growth and we actively encourage all staff to practise these values. If you are professional, dynamic, energetic and committed to a career in pursuit of quality and excellence, please contact us for the position.
This role revolves around installing and supporting applications in a client/server environment and setting up, monitoring and maintaining computer and network equipment. The successful applicant will also liaise with users and coordinate with vendors.
- Higher Diploma / Degree holders in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in network management and technical support preferred
- Hands-on experience in Windows 7&10, Windows Server 2008, 2012, LAN/WAN, VPN, Firewall, MS Office 2010, 2013, 2016 and MS Exchange Server 2010
- Practical Knowledge on Linux, Kaspersky Endpoint Protection
- Able to work under pressure and outdoor work is required
- A good team player with friendly and helpful manner
- Fresh graduates may also be considered
- Immediate available is highly preferred
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested parties are invited to send your resume, quoting your present and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the applicant does not receive a response by 10 Dec 2016, the application will be considered unsuccessful. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.