I.T rides on a unique multi-brand, multi-layer business model that only proves to success: a multi-channel approach that caters specifically to well-defined groups of fashion lovers in targeted regions with distinct multi-brand stores and single-brand shops. Augmenting this diverse mix are respected brands from around the world that I.T licenses, and exclusively developed house brands.
IT, i.t, ete! and double-park are the flagship multi-brand stores, each appealing to contrasting individuals and tastes while retaining the passion that our company is renowned for. I.T shops are the home of sophisticated labels at the forefront of fashion, while i.t is the place for younger shoppers to find the best in fun, edgy casual wear. Fine footwear and accessories feature in the refined spaces of the ete! stores. At double-park, the latest in street wear and the lifestyle that encompasses it are explored in an experimental shopping environment.
Like those who shop at I.T, the team behind the company is energetic, open-minded and appreciates how fashion can form part of a modern lifestyle. Their dynamism and focus have propelled I.T into a major brand, in Hong Kong and in new markets beyond.
To cope with the business expansion of I.T, high calibre candidates are invited to fill the following position:-
Infrastructure Officer, Network
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Retail - Fashion / Accessories|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
- Install server hardware and software infrastructure
- Install computer networks such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs) the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems
- Install and maintain network services, equipment, and various devices
- Monitor network usage and security
- Oversee software security
- Ensure networks are running smoothly
- Ensure systems comply with industry standards
- Support administration of servers and server clusters
- Restore protocol
- Document network problems
- Document the network or system infrastructure
- Ad-hoc and on-duty call support as requested
- Bachelor degree in technology related major preferred
- An ITIL foundation certification
- CCNA/CCNP certification
- A minimum of 1 year of Cisco network related experience
- Experience in implementing, support large network infrastructure
- Experience in China preferred
- Good command of spoken Mandarin is highly preferable
Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your full resume quoting job reference number with expected salary to the Human Resources Department, 31/F., Tower A, SouthMark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or Fax to 2237 6774 or Email to email@example.com
For more information about the Company, please visit the corporate website http://www.ithk.com/
All data collected is for recruitment purpose only.