Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Technology continues to spearhead its role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times. Come and join us if you are:
• Excited and looking forward to the next stage of technology revolution
• Passionate in technologies and striving to make a difference with the aid of automation
• Interested to make an impact to the society by helping industry-leaders elevating their business efficiencies
• Enjoying to be in the community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
• Striving to perform, inspire, progress and achieve more
Insurance Manager (FS OG)
The Insurance Digital Manager is a key role in developing and continuing to deliver highly relevant digital marketing campaigns and experience to Accenture’s Insurance clients.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the technology strategy, analysis and delivery of digital marketing experiences across paid and owned media that utilize rich online marketing data and leading technologies in the space to our clients.
- Be responsible for working with our clients across business and IT to understand current marketing and advertising technology landscape versus their capabilities and needs.
- Manage teams of consultants and analysts and work with Accenture’s global pool of talented digital resources
- Work cross functionally with peers in the business strategy, experience optimization and analytics practice areas to deliver full client solutions.
- Implement changes to client business operations and technology to achieve targetbusiness benefits
- Lead delivery of highly relevant marketing experiences, working with client and campaign/ leads.
- Work with client business and IT stakeholders to (1) understand their business, metrics, and priorities, (2) appreciate existing digital technology approach (including architecture, organization, and process), and (3) assess capability of that approach to deliver on client’s vision and goals.
- Support business development opportunities, providing estimates and potential solutions.
- Assist in managing the careers and staffing of project resources.
- Act as a subject matter expert for digital delivery projects in the Insurance space.
- Ensure high quality, effective delivery of projects.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years digital marketing consulting experience including emerging digital technologies
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Property & Casualty, Health or Life Insurance; working experience on the following insurance industry process or operations:
- Sales and distribution: financial needs analysis, benefit illustrations,sales toolkit, channel (agency or bancassurance) administration, salesforce performance analysis and improvement
- Marketing: customer segmentation, customer value analysis, campaign planning, execution & monitoring
- Product & Pricing: insurance product management, product pricing, product recommendation, etc.
- Customer services and operations: underwriting, policy issuance, policy owner servicing, claims management, contact centre / call centre operations
- Minimum of 3 years digital consulting experience including emerging digital technologies; working on the following emerging digital technologies:
- Able to manage issues, communicate to team and client, while solving complex issues.
- Understanding of broader CMO agenda and how digital fits within the overall marketing scope
- Experience partnering with advertising/marketing agencies a plus
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
Interested parties please send detailed resume with current & expected salary and availability by email to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose only.