Our clients are market leaders with aggressive growth plans. If you are looking for a challenging career that will bring you to new levels of success, we would be delighted to meet you and understand your career goals better.
Insurance Policy Administration Officer (6-month Contract)
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
Insurance > Others
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
The incumbent will be responsible for performing policy administration duties for policy administration department, including but not limited to insurance policy data-capturing, processing policy amendment and managing dispatch of policy documentation.
- Preparing issuance of policies, endorsements and renewals.
- Support in collating materials and manage dispatch of policy documentation.
- Maintain all customer related records, including policy data-capturing for new business and processing policy amendment per the requests of customers.
- Handle internal and external queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and provide ad-hoc administrative support to the policy administration department
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports
- F.5 or above with 1-2 years of relevant experience in policy administration. Exposure of Group business will be an advantage
- Good command in both written & spoken English
- Be responsible, positive, willing to learn and self-motivated
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate to expert level Microsoft Word (and Microsoft Office) user
***Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) to me and we would have a confidential discussion:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.814 or (852) 6377-1380