A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Insurance Sales Manager
Retail Distribution – District Branches
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our branch network as Insurance Sales Manager.
- Formulate and implement sales strategic plans to achieve life insurance business targets assigned to the branch network
- Devise and drive tactical programs to elevate the professionalism and consultative selling skills of our sales staff
- Support Area Insurance Manager/Branch Manager in formulating and implementing sales directives and drive relevant marketing activities for insurance business
- Ensure sales staff are capable to cross-sell various types of insurance products and able to deliver innovative products to our customers
- Implement the Group’s/Bank’s compliance policy by managing compliance risk, ensuring adequate compliance resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimizing relations with regulators
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications such as CFA, CFP or CFMP an advantage
- At least 5 years of insurance sales experience
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation and drive to succeed, with ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers