A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Insurance Sales Team Head
Retail Distribution – Wealth Sales Distribution Department
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our Wealth Sales Distribution Department as Insurance Sales Team Head.
- Support the team manager in formulating and executing need based sales strategies along with the business mission
- Coach insurance specialists and enhance their professionalism to reach top-notched sales quality
- Set performance targets/objectives and monitor the progress regularly
- Conduct portfolio review and pre-case study with sales staff and increase business penetration to target customer segments
- Identify training needs and provide guidance and mentor support to ensure the productivity and capability of team members are well managed
- Keep abreast of relevant group guidelines as well as regulatory requirements, and identify their impacts on sales activities
- University degree in Business Administration or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of frontline banking sales experience with exposure to a supervisory role
- Well versed in insurance business with high level of momentum
- Strong leadership and coaching abilities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Passes in the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination and attains relevant professional qualifications such as CFP/CFMP an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers