Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. As a Fortune Global 500 company, Accenture has approximately 323,000 people worldwide serving clients in over 120 countries. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion in the last fiscal year.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. At Accenture, we hire the best people and help them become even better. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology dedicate in design, develop and/or deliver the solutions, services, capabilities or offering that allow us to solve the problems of our clients and help them to become high-performance businesses.
Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Insurance Senior Manager PEGA Architect
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Insurance > Others
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
Information Technology > System Architect
Accenture Insurance Consulting professionals provide business and system Integration services to help insurance clients design and implement solutions for the challenges and opportunities arising from external marketplace changes and regulation and internal capability and IT system needs. We understand and translate marketplace requirements into business and technology solutions via the analysis, design and implementation of best practice business changes.
We are looking for candidates with deep PEGA technical knowledge and an insurance background, as well as the ability to communicate with senior leaders from both a business and IT perspective. You will enjoy the freedom to innovate and the support to make a significant impact. We will expect a lot from you but you will get the same in return.
In the client-facing aspect of the role, you will be:
- Advising our insurance clients to help them develop high performance solutions that improve their competitiveness
- Designing flexible and cost-effective solutions to complex business problems from a technology perspective
- Interacting with senior management stakeholders at client and/or within Accenture to influence and negotiate technology solutions and delivery plans to maximize results
- Managing the architecture function in a multi-disciplinary team to plan, design and implement large-scale system integration programs
- Mentoring and developing our people
In the Accenture-facing aspect of the role, you will be doing the following in addition:
- Shaping attractive solution ideas and proposal for clients in business development opportunities
- Helping grow the Hong Kong Financial Services practice by developing offerings and assets based on your expertise in industry and technology trends
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute, preferably in a technical field (i.e. computer science, engineering, mathematics, information management systems, or system analysis)
- 8 or more years of experience of implementing PEGA in a business environment, ideally with at least 2 of those years being in Insurance technology domains: distribution management, underwriting, policy administration, claims, business intelligence or back office systems and related technologies
- 2 or more years of experience in an architecture role managing medium to large projects across the development lifecycle
- Track record in delivering projects across different business units and high number of stakeholders, ideally across a number of Asian countries
- Track record of building technical teams to deliver large-scale system implementations, including onshore/offshore team mix
- Experience in working with non-technical senior management in technical implementations
- Experience in PEGA, including senior system architect certification, PEGA UI, PEGA rules and BPM, and PEGA Insurance framework
- Experience with other technologies frequently used in insurance market such as Oracle, Java, Cognos etc.
- Fluent English is a must. Cantonese is an added plus, but not mandatory
- Experience in shaping technical sales proposals for insurance clients