We’re looking for digital genius. Are you?
We have a belief: people do their best work for things they have passion. PacificLink iMedia Limited, part of Accenture Interactive, is a place where you can ignite your passion and push your skills to the limit. Together we create incredible digital experiences for brands and people.
Founded in 1998, we’re an award-winning digital agency that brings together concept & ideas, digital strategy, social media, web/mobile design, touch application and innovative technology. Growing globally out of our headquarters in Hong Kong, we expand our reach across Asia as well. Some of the great brands we work with include Adidas, Estee Lauder, MTR, and Ocean Park.
Plenty of amazing projects are coming up and we need you to be part of this real passion. If you are creative, passionate, determined and you value team effort, then we’d like to hear from you!
Visit http://www.pacim.com/ or our facebook for more details. Join us now!
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Design > Web / Multi-media Design
Design > Graphic Design
Media / Advertising > Creative / Design
- Validating ideas and designs using split A/B tests and product performance.
- Collaborating and communicating professionally with clients and internal teams.
- Designing user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockups.
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Staying abreast of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Developing interactive reporting dashboards and different types of visualizations.
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Highly detailed communication of design principles + direction, as well as design specifications to engineers
- 3-5 years experience in a related field (digital, graphic, service, interaction design) and/or equivalent years (minimum of 3 years) of successful work experience in interaction design, information architecture, or visual design of related.
- Proven well-designed examples of responsive grid-based layouts. Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea).
- Deep understanding of information design / architecture, gestalt principles, and user psychology.
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
- Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, color, layout, and a general awareness of materials/textures.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Strongly skilled in creative software such as Sketch, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and wireframe tools like Axure, Invision