Interactive Services Officer (Operations)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Entertainment / Recreation / Performance|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Our Interactive Services Department is responsible for the management and development of the fast growing interactive betting channels, including the web-based Online Betting Services (eWin), the Mobile Betting Service (iPhone / Android / Windows betting apps) and various betting devices. These interactive channels in total serve over 800,000 customers and contribute to over 60 per cent of the Club’s betting turnover. The Department also manages key account processes and channel infrastructure across channels which are essential to customers’ digital wagering experience. Last but not least, the Department has also taken on the role of wagering systems “champion" for all betting channels.
- resolve customer enquiries and problems regarding the Club’s interactive betting channels
- participate in the continuing enhancement and development of eWin and other interactive betting channels to improve customer’s experience
- participate in the documentation of business requirements for IT to implement or source the required solutions
- participate in the user acceptance testing
- supervise and recruit part-time support staff
- be a degree holder in Business with strong technology knowledge and experience in e-Business OR
- be a degree holder in Information Systems or Engineering with a keen business sense and ability to take the customer’s viewpoint
- have at least 3 years’ relevant experience
- have project management skills and strong interest in e-Business
- have exposure to customer-centred design and development of e-Commerce web sites and / or portals
- have experience with preparing user requirements documentation
- be energetic, creative and persistent in achieving results
- have excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese
be able to work on shifts round the clock, including Sundays and public holidays
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 2881-7966
Mail : Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
Find out more about the remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at http://www.hkjc.com/ now.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.