Our Interactive Services Department is responsible for the management and development of the fast growing interactive betting channels, including the web-based Online Betting Services (eWin), the Mobile Betting Service (iPhone / Android / Windows betting apps) and various betting devices. These interactive channels in total serve over 1,200,000 customers and contribute to over 60 per cent of the Club’s betting turnover. The Department also manages key account processes and channel infrastructure across channels which are essential to customers’ digital wagering experience. Last but not least, the Department has also taken on the role of wagering systems “champion" for all betting channels.
- participate in daily monitoring and operation of the Club's interactive betting channelspar
- resolve customer enquiries and problems regarding the Club’s interactive betting channels
- participate in the post go-live checking of system implementation of Club's interactive betting channels enhancement
- participate in the UAT, including but not limited to test plan development, preparation of test cases and expected outputs, test execution and results documentation and communication
- supervise and recruit part-time support staff
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 2881-7966
Mail : Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong