AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial sector. Other major sectors include technology and pharmaceuticals.
AGS focuses to build "depth" with clients, working with them in more locations and more levels in their organizations, anchored on a give-and-take approach and unrelenting commitment to put clients' interest ahead of ours. We have proved to be efficient since we know the market better: Our number of days to complete assignments is much shorter than that of other international search firms.
To learn more about our recruitment services, please visit our company website: www.agsgroup.com.hk
Interior Design Director, Hospitality (Award-winning design firm)
|Work exp||10 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Architect
Design > Interior Design
One of the region's leading design firms
Luxury hospitality and major retail projects
Regional Client base
One of the leading design consultancy in hospitality and retail sector is now looking for a Design Director for their Interior Design team with regional with APAC duties.
The successful candidate will take the lead role in their interior business, and manage a project team through all stages of design services, from design, budget control, delivery to completion, to ensure all requirement and quality standard is met. The position will also take the responsibility to meet the clients, contractors and other project stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Architectural, Interior Design or related decipline.
- At least 10 years experience in architectural and interior design.
- Proven track record in managing retail / hospitality design, from concept to completion
- Able to execute multiple designs under fast-pace environment
- Excellent comunication skills in both written and verbal China and English;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Associate Director.