Interior Design Manager – Shenzhen
- Leading Developer
- Work across mixed sectors
- MUST be Fluent in English & Mandarin
- RMB 800,000 – RMB 1,000,000 p.a.
Redpath Partners are currently representing an international developer who are looking to hire an Interior Design Manager to join their team in Shenzhen to work across residential, commercial and office fit-out works in HK & China.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the full project scope, supervising schedules and coordinating with external vendors. You will be professional in your manner, with strong management and leadership abilities. Applicants who have worked for international design consultancies and developers previously will be preferred.
Applicants for this post must possess the following attributes:
- Degree or Diploma holder in Interior Design or Architecture.
- 10 years residential / commercial / office interior design experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop and Sketchup software
- Familiar with Architectural, Interior and Building Services, and Structural design knowledge.
- Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
To explore this opportunity further please submit your CV & portfolio to jayme(at)redpathpartners.com