Interior Designer (Workplace) – Hong Kong
|Work exp||5 Years To 8 Years|
|Skill||FF&E, project management, design & execution, material sourcing, selection and pricing in local market|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
Design > Interior Design
Construction / Property > Site Management
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Our Client is a global Interior Design presence specializing in large scale projects ranging from workplace, hospitality, and retail, residential to mixed-use projects is looking for an Interior Designer (Workplace) with exceptional design ability and passion in workplace designto join their Hong Kong studio.
- Report to the Senior Management team
- Provide creative design options to workplace clients
- Deliver full set of drawings from space planning to design development
- Coordinate with multi-disciplinary consultants
- 4-8 years of workplace/ office interior design experience
- Familiar with planning, design & execution, project management, FF&E, material sourcing, selection and pricing in local market
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency computer software skills in AutoCAD, Adobe CS and SketchUp, etc.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Foreign designers are welcome.
To apply for this position, please submit your updated CV in Word format and portfolio in PDF format (max. file size10 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org contact us at +852 2815 5086 for a confidential conversation.
Data received by Circle Recruitment Limited relating to job applications will be kept confidential and used only for the purpose of processing applications.