About the company
Our Clients is a leader in China for multiple industry including manufacturing, property and energies. Now they are looking for Internal Auditor and Assistant Manager to support their expanded business.
Internal Audit Associate / Trainee – One year experience / World Wide Exposure
- Service as the front-line communicator and Internal department for CRI's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy internally / externally
- Assisting in audit assignments or assigned projects
- Plan and execute operational audits of business units including manufacturing
- Identify potential audit issues or ineffective process and recommend valuable suggestions
- Prepare internal audit reports and review factory social compliance reports
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks
- University Degree in any disciplines
- Minimum two years’ auditing experience in manufacturing or factory audit
- ISO 9001, 14001 and Six Sigma certificate holder will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skill and team player
- Good command in Cantonese and English, Mandarin will be a plus
- Willing to travel (mainly PRC) – China Exposure
- Comprehensive remuneration package
- Discretionary Bonus
- Excellent career progress
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume to resume @ sixpeoplemap.com, quoting job ref#6483. You may also contact us at +852 2887 2833. Action now and share with your friends for referral rewards.