Internal Audit Manager
About our Client
APAC most successful and largest provider of specialty in Health care & Technology service both here and in Asia Pacific. Each year the company continues to expand its services with new centres being established here and APAC
To support their sustainable business growth in APAC, they are now looking for an Internal Audit Manager to join their Hong Kong audit team.
About the Role
Report to the General Manager, You will be working closely with clients to identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and effectiveness in their processes, work with clients to asses and improve business processes and controls towards achieving effective risk governance. You will perform risk assessments, internal audit planning, audit analytics, controls testing, controls evaluation, reporting and presentation of findings to clients.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must process:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or an equivalent discipline
- Minimum 8 years of solid internal audit experience gained from MNC, listed company with external audit experience in Big 4 firm is a must.
- Professional qualifications, e.g. HKICPA, are a definite advantages
- Good problem-solving & communication skills and strong analytical mind
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Around 30% traveling in APAC
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Herman Cheng at +852 3180 4964 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.