BDO. Because relationships matter.
BDO Limited is the Hong Kong member firm of BDO International Limited, a global accountancy network with over 1,400 offices in more than 155 countries and over 67,700 people providing advisory services throughout the world. As part of the BDO Network, we combine international expertise with the region's best-available business and advisory services. We conform to the highest international standards in a full range of professional services including assurance, tax, specialist advisory, risk advisory and business services.
Our vision is "To be the leader for exceptional client service". We understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. We empower our people and provide both local and international development opportunities, quality people management, international events to learn, share and network, attractive compensation and career prospects. Exceptional Client Service means Exceptional Service to our People too.
At BDO, we do not simply offer you a job. We offer you excellent opportunities for career development and full support for you to achieve your career and professional success through well structured learning programme, mentor programme, secondment opportunities, well exposure to international engagements, and various kinds of technical supports. We nurture proactive and talented professionals who have a passion for client services and professional excellence.
We are now inviting high calibre candidates to apply for the following position :-
Internal Audit Manager (Ref : RAS)
|Work exp||5 Years To 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Accounting > Audit
Accounting > Compliance
Legal / Professional Services > Business Consultancy
Plan, manage and perform audit projects
- Be a team leader on various special projects requiring analytical and risk assessment skills
- Perform risk assessments and general audit planning activities
- Prepare complex audit reports using advanced writing skills
- Participate in internal control due diligence assessments
- Identify and communicate changes with clients' Audit Committee
- Be responsible for developing specific audit related programs and relative supporting documentation
Support and act towards the BDO Global Vision
Be committed to act with the firm’s core values and competency expectations
Degree holder, major in accounting, auditing, business administration, or equivalent
- A CPA (or equivalent) or CIA certification is preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience in external and internal audit field with sizable accounting firm; experience in banking, securities, insurance, brokerages or financial institution is preferred
- Knowledge and experience in internal controls, US SOX compliance and accounting (US GAAP) are preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding business judgment skills and broad financial experience
- Results oriented, open, flexible, and independent
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Willingness to travel frequently is required
- Be passionate for providing exceptional quality service and striving for exceeding clients’ expectations